Uncle Ben’s Car Locksmith Boston offers a wide range of services to their valued customers but the most popular service is replacement car keys. It’s not very surprising to know that the number one service that is offered is replacement car keys as the situation leading up to this is so common. There are a number of reasons why one would want to replacement car keys service, these are as follows:
- The original car key got lost
- The original car key got damaged
- You got locked out of your vehicle and the key is in the vehicle
- The original car key is malfunctioning (electronic or fobs)
In Boston, MA, Uncle Ben’s Car Locksmith Boston is well-known for their excellent replacement car keys service, they are the leaders in providing every type of auto locksmith service. Quality service is their trademark; give them a call today and experience what everyone in Boston, MA, is talking about!
We Do Replacement Car Keys For Every Type of Vehicle!
Well, if you have a set of replacement car keys, you most definitely have invested a lot of time and money into the maintenance of your vehicle. When it comes to their vehicle many people are very careful about who they allow to service their vehicle as they do not want a trainee or some other inexperienced technician to work on it and damage anything. Here at Uncle Ben’s Car Locksmith Boston, all our locksmiths are licensed and certified and are more than qualified to work on your vehicle. We offer replacement car keys service for any of the following vehicles:
- Land Rover
The list of vehicles that we provide service for is endless, if you drive it then we will service it and duplicate any type of key you desire. Come on or call us we are open 24/7 for your convenience.
We Offer The Best Replacement Car Keys Service For Transponder Keys!
A transponder key has a chip which send a signal to a receiver which is located close to the ignition in the vehicle, if the code which is received matches that which was initially programmed into the vehicle then the engine starts. These keys tend to be secure and offers a great deal of comfort and convenience due to their features and functionality however if they ever stop working or somehow gets lost you may be in for a bit of inconvenience and expense depending on who you allow to service the vehicle. We are the longest operating locksmith company in Boston, MA, and we offer the most affordable replacement car keys service. We specialize in reprogramming of transponder keys for all type’s vehicles irrespective of their make and model. There is no need to go through the headache with your car dealership, the cost alone will let your head spin. Our certified locksmiths are able to reprogram your transponder key with their specialized equipment and have you on your way in no time.
Replacement Car Keys: We Do It All!
Nowadays, there are many different types of cars out on the market each with their own unique kind of key which may add another layer of security. Our experienced locksmiths know how to cut, duplicate and reprogram any of these keys. These include:
– The traditional mechanically cut car key: these are your basic car key and it has no coding or chip. It’s a simple key that can be cut by using a standard blank.
– Transponder keys: these contain a chip which turns on the vehicle and by virtue of its design acts as an anti-theft mechanism. These can be very expensive to reprogram depending on the company you use to get it done.
– Switchblade keys: these are designed much like how a switchblade is, a button is used to let the key portion pop out.
– Valet keys: these are specifically designed to control the doors and turn on the vehicle but it cannot access other places that may hold your valuables or personal information.
– Smart keys: these are fob type keys which need not be stuck into the ignition to start the vehicle, you simply need to be close enough for the transmitter to send the signal to the receiver in the vehicle when the button is pressed.
We know how to duplicate these common keys as well as any specialty keys that various manufacturers tend to use for their luxury vehicles.